Our Passion for Culture & Teamwork
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization that attracts, supports and grows a talented, productive and happy team.
“Be the best software company in the world at simplifying compliance for wealth managers.”
Since our inception, Smartria’s mission has been to be the best software company in the world at simplifying compliance for wealth managers. We accomplish this by:
- Solving more and more compliance problems inside a single platform
- Making our software super easy to use and to navigate so “what should I do next” is always self evident
- Backing up our products with a strong commitment to personalized customer service
Our vision is to be a place where people love to work and a company customers love to work with. We accomplish this by:
- Leading with focus, empathy, and passion
- Prioritizing employee work-life balance
- Pursuing diversity, inclusion, and new ideas
These cultures are palpable with every interaction and nurtured with passion. Team members are treated like family. Suppliers and customers are treated like friends. This is how we protect and nurture Smartria’s culture:
- We grow through exceptional people.
- We treat each other, our customers and our vendors as we would like to be treated.
- We believe in freedom to be creative and grow.
- We work to live; we don’t live to work.
- We have transparent, respectful communication.
Our goal isn’t to manage people, but to teach them to lead themselves by pursuing mutually-agreed-upon goals with constructive feedback, direction and help from management as needed.
- Work anywhere: we support the freedom to work anywhere so long as the work produced meets the goals and objectives of the company and the individual.
- Vacation: take what you need to stay vigorous and on point. Be respectful of others who depend on you by discussing plans in advance whenever possible.
- Sickness: medals are not given to people who come into the office sick. Stay home. Get well. Ask others for help when you are out unexpectedly.
- Give Back: we encourage giving back to our community and offer paid time each week for employees to volunteer, rest, or pursue interests.
Want to join us?
Tell us about you here. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!